We are a mission-driven team of behavioral health compliance professionals who help simplify the complex nature of accreditation and licensing. Our consulting services and software provide simple solutions to the unique challenges in mental health and substance use compliance.
To support the growth, development, and refinement of Behavioral Healthcare Organizations to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
A higher standard of quality and safety in healthcare.
Our Core Focus:
Empowering Behavioral Healthcare organizations with simple compliance solutions.
Our Core Values:
Safety is the #1 Priority, Solutions Focused, Agile, Transformative Excellence, Authentic Connection, Humble Leadership, Accountability
The Relationship Specialist is responsible for starting the conversation with prospective customers and creating new sales opportunities by identifying behavioral healthcare organizations that fit the Simplifyance™ Ideal Customer Profile, completing needs assessments, and setting up meetings with the Solutions Specialist. This role will be responsible for researching companies and key decision makers; outreaching via cold calls, writing personalized emails, LinkedIn and social media outreach, networking, and getting creative with other outreach methods; This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly targets by driving engagement with strategic prospective customers in a virtual team selling environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new opportunities by researching companies that could benefit from any of the 3 Simplifyance™ service lines: compliance software, continuous compliance services, and/or project-based licensing, accreditation, and/or general compliance consulting.
- Maintain basic knowledge of Simplifyance service lines, competitors, and industry trends
- Conduct outbound phone calls, making contacts with prospective companies and their key decision makers (Chief Executive Officers / Executive Directors, Chief Operations Officers/ Operations Managers, Chief Compliance Officers / Compliance Managers, Clinical Directors, Legal Guidance Staff, and/or Founders)
- Complete needs assessments with key decision-makers to understand prospective customer’s compliance needs
- Build strong, trustworthy, and helpful relationships with prospective customers
- Strategic and thoughtful follow-up calls, emails, and meetings with prospective customers
- Build strong relationships for business planning with the Solution Specialist
- Schedules solution presentations between the prospective customer and the Solution Specialist (SS) who will provide prospective customers with the relevant solution service line presentation.
The Perfect Fit for this Role:
- Entrepreneurial-minded and someone who has sold solutions over the phone, preferably with experience in behavioral healthcare and SaaS sales
- Track record of previous success in a quota-bearing role
- Familiarity with a team selling approach
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills – you really love talking to people!
- Accountability and personal organization are essential – you live and die by your online calendar
- Solutions-oriented problem solver – you think on your feet, you’re creative, and describe yourself as an “outside-of-the-box” thinker
- Strong work ethic: team-oriented, self-starter, high energy and results-oriented
- You’re determined, driven, and intentional, without being pushy
- Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style
- Excellent active listening skills – you listen to understand
- You have a willingness and passion to learn and grow!
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive
- You are flexible and can surf the waves of a fun and innovative “scale-up” organization.
Compensation and Benefits:
- OTE is $85K+ annually ($55k base + $30K+ commission, paid out monthly)
- Eligible for quarterly bonus
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 50% payment of health insurance premium for entire family
- 401K match up to 4% after 6 months of employment
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment
- 11 company paid holidays
- Company issued MacBook and home office workstation
Remote / Denver or Phoenix Greater Area