Marketing and Communications Coordinator
We are a mission-driven team of behavioral health compliance professionals who help simplify the complex nature of accreditation and licensing. Our consulting services and software provide simple solutions to the unique challenges in mental health and substance use compliance.
To support the growth, development, and refinement of Behavioral Healthcare Organizations to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
A higher standard of quality and safety in healthcare.
Our Core Focus:
Empowering Behavioral Healthcare organizations with simple compliance solutions.
Our Core Values:
Safety is the #1 Priority, Solutions Focused, Agile, Transformative Excellence, Authentic Connection, Humble Leadership, Accountability
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for assisting the marketing, sales and executive departments with a variety of duties that align with the company’s needs. The position will contribute towards the creation and implementation of the organization’s strategic marketing, with targeted efforts towards customer acquisition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new opportunities by researching companies that could benefit from any of the 3 Simplifyance™ service lines: compliance software, continuous compliance services, and/or project-based licensing, accreditation, and/or general compliance consulting.
- Directly reach out to prospective customers through Simplifyance’s social channels
- Maintain basic knowledge of Simplifyance service lines, competitors, and industry trends
- Work with the CMO to brainstorm, create & manage all aspects of our content and marketing calendars to support program services.
- Craft compelling communications content for various channels, including social media, customer emails, web content, collateral, blogs, and case studies, ensuring consistency in voice and messaging.
- Manage social media content calendar including creative, content videos, and community management including metric management.
- Manage automated email content for sales and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and send outbound LinkedIn messaging to a minimum of 50 prospects (per week)
- Edit letters, messages, and blogs authored by other team members, ensuring brand consistency.
- Schedule conference events/verify registrations/submit required assets.
- Support with administrative planning and assistance for executive team and company-wide events
- Assist CMO in other day-to-day marketing needs, including management of print materials and promotional items.
The Perfect Fit for this Role:
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing communications, with a track record of effective content creation in digital marketing and social media
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to tailor messages for different audiences and communication channels.
- Experience using graphic design software and templates to produce customer/web-ready communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- Experience in behavioral health, and/or a human services field preferred
- Excellent initiative and very resourceful in creating and finding ways to problem solve and get things done.
- Strong team player, with the ability to communicate and collaborate across the business.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, experience with Adobe Suite a plus.
- Ability to work independently and remotely in a fast-paced scale-up organization, with a high degree of initiative and accountability. Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills – you really love talking to people!
- Accountability and personal organization are essential – you live and die by your online calendar
- Solutions-oriented problem solver – you think on your feet, you’re creative, and describe yourself as an “outside-of-the-box” thinker
- Strong work ethic: team-oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results-oriented
- You’re determined, driven, and intentional, without being pushy
- Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style
- Excellent active listening skills – you listen to understand
- You have a willingness and passion to learn and grow!
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive
- You are flexible and can surf the waves of a fun and innovative “scale-up” organization.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $50-$55K annually + $100 for each solution presentation booked (must show)
- Eligible for company stock option
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 50% payment of health insurance premium for the entire family
- 401K match up to 4% after 6 months of employment
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Company-issued MacBook
Remote / Denver or Phoenix Greater Area
Chief Marketing Officer