We are a mission-driven team of behavioral health compliance professionals who help simplify the complex nature of accreditation and licensing. Our consulting services and software provide simple solutions to the unique challenges in mental health and substance use compliance.
To support the growth, development, and refinement of Behavioral Healthcare Organizations to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
A higher standard of quality and safety in healthcare.
Our Core Focus:
Empowering Behavioral Healthcare organizations with simple compliance solutions.
Our Core Values:
Safety is the #1 Priority, Solutions Focused, Agile, Transformative Excellence, Authentic Connection, Humble Leadership, Accountability
The role of the Program Coordinator supports the organization’s mission by managing internal and customer projects and providing compliance consulting to clients. The Program Coordinator creates project plans for Simplifyance clients and manages project-based operations activities. The Program Coordinator contributes to Simplifyance corporate development through the creation and implementation of projects related to processes, policies, and procedures. Additionally, the position increases the organization’s value through the demonstration of creative input, process improvement, strategic thinking, and problem-solving.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and digital communication skills
- Technologically savvy – including experience using Office Suite and PM tools
- Emotionally intelligent
- Open to new challenges
- Comfortable communicating with groups of high-level leadership
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Seeking professional growth
- Experience with process improvement
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Duties and Responsibilities:
Oversee the creation and management of project plans for all Project Based Compliance projects and projects within continuous compliance deals, ensuring proper resources are allocated to maximize efficiency.
- Allocate appropriate resources for project consulting services (both continuous and new) as determined by task complexity, overall value delivered to the client, amount of time/effort, and team travel commitments
- Create and refine project plans (including all tasks, timelines, and deliverables) for all new consulting project types that Simplifyance is engaged on
- Develop measurements/estimates of resource allocation for projects that estimate fulfillment workload and sales pipeline to inform when new projects consultants need to be hired
- Oversee the development of a training program for the new project consultant
- Deliver project deliverables with Licensing and Accreditation Manager in project-based consulting.
- Use project management skills to assist with the organization of deliverables related to the Simplifyance software implementation program
- Assist in developing project plans for the implementation of new types of software builds
- Design and facilitate meetings to review projects as they are completed to increase efficienciesDesign, develop and manage internal Simplifyance projects as appropriate
- Contribute creative and strategic thinking around increasing company value
- Develop a position control process for measuring resource bandwidth and identifying new positions/resources needed within the Simplifyance fulfillment team
- Assist with the design of fulfillment team research and development projects
Serve as Project Support and Project Lead on incoming consulting projects.
Work with consulting clients on areas of compliance such as Clinical, Medical, HR, Operations, Facilities, and Leadership.
Creation of Policy & Procedure Templates
Perform Policy Reviews, Chart Audits, and HR File Audits of consulting project clients.
Display confidence and expertise throughout consulting work with clients, ensuring appropriate feedback and suggestions are given to the client throughout the project.
The Perfect Fit for this Role:
- 3 + years of Project management experience
- Management experience
- 3+ Healthcare experience
- Ability to hold the team accountable to timelines
- Operations experience
- Exceptional organization skills
- Comfortable working in a scale-up environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000-$110,000 (revisited every six (6) months)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Health insurance premium subsidization at 50% for the entire family
- Health Savings Account monthly contribution (HSA)(based on plan selection)
- 401k matching (100% match up to 4%)
- Work travel costs reimbursed in full
- Company issued MacBook
Remote / Denver or Phoenix Greater Area
Executive Vice President