Simplifyance Webinar Series
Dedicated to providing state of the art education and training on compliance.
Respecting Client Confidentiality: Privacy and Security Compliance for Behavioral Healthcare
This workshop will educate participants on the importance of privacy and security compliance efforts that work to protect client confidentiality and build trust. The focus will be on the privacy, security, and confidentiality threats that organizations face, how to minimize them, and the consequences of non-compliance.
Join us to learn more about how you can better protect client information and respond to regulators when privacy and security issues arise.
- Learn the importance of privacy, security, and confidentiality in behavioral healthcare settings.
- Identify best practices and areas of focus when working with patient/client data.
- Identify the threats to the privacy, security, and confidentiality of patient/client data
- Learn privacy and security regulations including HIPAA
- Demonstrate how to conduct vendor risk management to avoid incidents
- Understand the required compliance activities after a privacy or security incident
When: Wednesday, February 15, 2023- Past
Clinical Documentation Compliance: How Meeting the Standards Can Maximize Your Revenue
This workshop will educate participants on accreditation standards of compliance related to clinical documentation. The focus will explore how compliant documentation satisfies regulatory authorities and increases your organization’s ability to be properly reimbursed for the services provided.
Join us to learn more about how you can document in ways that appeal to regulators and payer sources.
- A new understanding of how assessments should inform person-centered treatment plans
- How to make client goals more measurable
- Understand the documentation and collaboration practices with payer partners during the contracting process through the provision of care.
- Understand how utilization review contributes to the overall partnership of payers and the increase of revenue through various contracting partner opportunities.
When: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 - Past
Value-Based Compliance Webinar
Every treatment program maintains an expectation for a high standard of quality and safety. In order to meet these expectations it's necessary to have a formalized roadmap to assist your organization and team in managing the day-to-day compliance practices.
This workshop will provide an overview of the importance of value-based compliance, what it means to your organization, how to design a compliance management system to monitor effectiveness, and learn more about the upcoming Colorado regulations that are required for 2023.
At the conclusion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Reframe perceptions of Compliance
- Define Value-Based Compliance (VBC) and the core concepts
- Determine the Return On Investment of a healthy compliance program
- Learn how quality reduces the need for quantity
- Assess how the data transitions to impactful stories
Prepare for changes in Colorado Behavioral Healthcare regulation